Thursday, March 04, 2004

Yes. They are jumping the gun. It's just that they're shaking the Magic Space Ball and all signs point to yes. The rovers are incapabale of digging deep enough to find water, assuming there is any at the landing sites. They've done the equator thing a few times now. I'm curious why not a polar lander. There's obviously ice there.

Mars for me is exciting, so is the prospect of seeing a return to the moon and a Mars mission in my lifetime. What I'm giddy about is a possible splashdown on Titan.

Also, I want to be the rock naming guy. They'd all have Ming Dynasty references mind you. We'll name that phallic outcropping, Mount Wang.

By TVT - 11:13 a.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger