Friday, March 12, 2004

Ah yes. I remember the bucket. Fond memories of how we "almost" died. Of course, to bring back the conversion that led up to the "bucket incident":

Ming: So, should we get something besides chicken?
Tuan: No. Just chicken.
Ming: Are you sure you don't want some fries or salad . . . . *thinks about it for a moment* . . . never mind. So, how many pieces?
Tuan: I don't know.
Ming: 15?
Tuan: Sure.
Ming: That's seven and a half pieces each. . . .
Tuan: Okay.
Ming: Okay.


As far as this diet thing is concerned, if it works, great. I'm not too sure about the whole high protien thing, and maybe since most people spend most of their time sitting at a desk, driving instead of walking, and eatting their super-sized meals. I think there's more to it than just the diet thing. People just like to blame one thing. I guess it's easier, more tangible. Blaming the diet and fast-food is easier than changing a person's lifestyle. I'm pretty sure the high-protien KFC diet doesn't work too well though.

By Ming - 2:39 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger