Friday, March 12, 2004

For my part I know all about the processes of ketosis that go on when you shock your system by going on this diet, and have read a fair bit about it and personally I don't think it's something I'd recommend over simply cutting out refined / processed foods all that boring stuff that might take a little longer, but won't murder your kidneys. Good luck all the same, though, and if it works for you I'm glad, but that was just my reasonably informed opinion on the merits of the diet itself, wihch I don't think make it appropriate for the mass appeal it is enjoying at the moment.

PS. I hope you're drinking a _lot_ of water.

By al - 3:48 a.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger