Thursday, March 11, 2004

Too Old to Rock, Too Young to Die
“I started doing so much cocaine, my dick was completely useless,” Hickey recalls. “So when girls would come around and say they were willing to do anything to meet the band, I just started throwing meat at them. That’s what they had to do to earn their backstage pass. I’d make them strip down and stand in the corner while we pelted them with the deli tray. After a while, it became like this daily event. “All the bands would stop sound check and gather round, just to watch me throw meat at some chick.”
via MonkeyFilter

By al - 5:55 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger