Friday, March 12, 2004

Schmatar, congrats on your success! ^_^ I only brought up Atkins earlier in response to Al's views on corporate deception. Much as I don't enjoy being told what to eat, if the diet works for you great! I have no issues over what people put into their bodies, so long as they don't play the blame game.

This is of course coming from THE most unhealthy person on the blog. I'd like to date a nutritionist, just so she'd be mortified by my eating habits (or lack of). :) I promise you I'm gonna leave a good lookin corpse - and blame it on years and years of knitting. I dunno, to screw over the grannies I guess.

Man I really really miss the A&W Steak Burger that was a damn fine 3 weeks of juicy bliss. To the Duc: Remember that bucket of KFC we had back in the day? Never again my friend. Never again. At one point in the binge I could see through time.

By TVT - 9:15 a.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger