Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Hey guys. My time in Athens is now over.

Al. I never saw any almond stuffed olives, but if they are at the air port, they are as good as yours.

Chantal. Hey sweety. I have yet to see Love actually, people seem to have mixed feelings as to weather or not I would like it. I did see how to loss a guy in 10, personally I thought it was acceptable as a film. But deffinately a renter not one to pay and go see a the theatre. I generally think that of most romances thought.

Ming. poeple at work never make since. I just curse and swear about them over chocolate.


Well as my time runs out on the computer I just want to say see most of you soon. SAbrina

By Sabrina - 5:54 a.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger