Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Aliant closed my old e-mail address when I moved (*bastardo!*) Everyone change your addressbooks, you can send e-mail to ming-duc.wong@unb.ca

As for the snowday, I'm really starting to dislike CAE policy. Apparently I HAVE TO MAKE UP THE MISSED HOURS. I put my life at risk getting to work. Jumped a frigging snow drift using the almighty People's Legacy. Got into Slemon Park only to find out the road in front of the office was blocked off and the parking lot was filled with snow at least twice as high as the car. HOW I WAS EXPECTED TO GO AND STAY AT WORK is a wonder.

As it stands, I have a REALLY F%#!ing long work week as I attempt to make up the hours.

By Ming - 2:35 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger