Sunday, December 07, 2003

Moved in the house yesterday. Got everything in except a few minor items which I will get to later. Probably good timing too, cursed snowstorm. . . . I left the cell phone charger at work, and now I can't get to it. Suffice it to say, my cell phone is now dead.

Got the computers, consoles, TV up before I went to bed. I can't get my WAN connection going though, using stupid-slow dial-up connection to post. I have no cable, so no TV surfing either. This must be fixed and soon.

Anyways, the house looks great. I just need a couch and a whole bunch of furishure. . . .

Binnie: Hope you are doing well in Greece. At least the weather is better there. I can't even back out of my driveway to get a bottle of pop or anything :-p *stupid Island snow drifts*.

By Ming - 7:26 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger