Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Woo hoo political discussion on the blog! Is this a first? Tuanie likes. :)

Anyways, I feel left out. Why not a Million Yellow Man March or Asian History Month? I mean, you whities have every right to know the atrocities committed by the Japanese to the Chinese during WWII. Same as I have every right to be taught about the Civil War. Right?

Advancement of colored people? Last I checked (please feel free to flame me on this, I'm playing the advocate for the guy with the fire and bloodrain) black is the absence of color. And what's this 'race' bunk? We are one race, one species, there isn't enough variation in the genetic code to warrant outward displays of color discrimination. Heck, there isn't enough variation to warrant discrimination against primates.

If a black person gets pulled over in a nice car by a white officer, is that prejudice? Sometimes yes. If a black drug dealer gets shot for firing at white police officers, is that prejudice? To me, no. Would it incite violence if the town were segregated, sometimes yes. Now reverse the situation and black officers killed a whitey. Would this incite rage? I'm guessing not, s/he'd be just be another unlawful idiot.

I hate when common sense doesn't prevail. Equal rights for all but special rights for some? What will it ultimately take? Do we all need to be shot into space to exclaim: "Sweet crap the Earth is small! and what happened to all them lines?"

Thou shalt not wangeth thy fellow man.

By TVT - 2:05 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger