Thursday, September 18, 2003

Apparently Sarah Polley is starring in a remake of Dawn of the Dead. My feelings on re-makes aside, I think I will go see it just for the hope that Sarah from Road to Avonlea gets eaten by zombies. I actually ran into her a couple of times in Charlottetown. Notwithstanding, seeing someone I've met in real life attacked and town apart by zombies is definitely being added to my to-do list.

Just hoping they won't pussy out and have the main character survive this one. That would make me angry beyond all description.

Another thing: George Romero is still alive and making movies, what the hell are they doing already re-making one of his own classics and not funding his new projects?

By al - 10:07 a.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger