Thursday, August 21, 2003

While that may be the case. Reads a lot like PR talk if ya ask me. At that price range I'd drop my money into 1 of the other 7. And get an 18 wheeler. SUV problem - solved.

Add a Stage 1 tune to an STi and you're pushing at least an extra 50HP for about 2 grand worth of work. That and you save 20 grand over the cost of the Cayenne S in Canada. Let's not mention the magic words "before tax" and fuel mileage shall we? Ouch.

Granted, you could get the turbo Porsche-ute or tune the base Cayenne S to kick some Japanese tail. But then it becomes an exercise in excess. Which I do so hate.

Want an 80K car? Get a 'vette. You'll have more fun and people won't point at you and laugh.

My eyes. De googles. Dey do nutting.

I'm a little cranky today. I didn't wake up with morgenholz.

By TVT - 9:24 a.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger