Tuesday, August 19, 2003

Bois de matin


My new fav catchphrase is Morning Wood. You know you've had a good night's rest when you wake up and are unable to urinate due to Morning Wood. Every time I utter the phrase Morning Wood, I'm prone to fits of laughter and giggling like a tit mouse. It's that good. Heck, I'm contemplating retiring the venerable Man-Boobs, like maybe put it on a hockey jersey and string it up at McConnell Hall or something. Morning Wood has the power of mental imagery that befits a truly worthy catchphrase. It can be combined with other times of the day for a multi-purpose conveyance, like Mid-Afternoon Wood or Early Brunch Wood. Amazing.

Always remember: waking up to Morning Wood can only be a good thing. Just be careful where you aim it. And for God's sake man, put on some pants. Hmmmm maybe if I mention Morning Wood one more time it'll affect the Blogger ads.

Ode to my wang
Woke up stiff - felt good.
Was it really just a dream?
Who cares? Morning Wood!

By TVT - 9:42 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger