Friday, August 01, 2003

Haiku's are great. Cool site, wish I thought of it. . . . wait a minute ;-p

Talking about cool, I bought a new minidisc player/recorder, the MZ-N710. . . . I guess that would be techinically yesterday (these night shifts with the time shift are really messing me up). . . . Well it's cool to me, to those not overly interested in small portable kick-ass electronics will be wondering why I bought a 299 Euro device that essentially does the same as my other minidisc player except work in North America. Well, I can store 5 times more music per disc, 85 hour battery life, virtual surround sound processing, 6 band EQ, 32X recording speed via USB, cool carrying case, earbuds that "fit" my ears, and Sony just doesn't have cool stuff like this back home. As for the price, sure it's rather steep. However, I get 46 Euros a day from the company and after meals, I still have plenty of cash to cover my new toy and still pay a sizable chunk of a car loan. Sometimes slaving away at work pays off. . . . more so when you're in Europe. . . .

By Ming - 2:46 a.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger