Wednesday, July 30, 2003

Ouch, babe, I feel for ya'. If it's any consolation, and I know it's not, but if you had left your purse behind you in pretty much any other country it would simply be gone. Jayme told me that she only had one thing stolen from her so far, a cell phone, and that was by an American military guy. Still, the cab story sucks, and being treated as a dumb foreigner must be pretty awful. Can't say I've been well-travelled enough to have the pleasure of knowing what it's like.

That aside, just say the word and I'll mail you a package of Tim's coffee beans, if all laws permit. Your birthday's coming up soon enough, if I recall :)

By al - 4:46 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger