Tuesday, July 08, 2003

G, I had GT2 burned on 700MB discs. I'm guessing the PS1 laser doesn't like reading the discs too much. You *may* get premature wear from the motor working too hard, or so I've heard. If ya wanna play it on the safe side. I'll pick up some Sony brand 650MB blue bottom discs and re-burn GT. For some odd reason I've had nothing but complete success using Sony CD-R's. Hmmmm makes ya wonder. And if you really want to play it on the safe side hike your ass on down to Electronics Boutique and pick up a used copy of GT2. As much as I love piracy, I also believe in supporting my favourite industry too. :o)

Why am I reminded of Barney Gumble's famous last words concerning Gregory? "It has begun!....." Oh yeah, shit, almost forgot, who is your daddy? and what does he do?

By TVT - 6:12 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger