Saturday, July 05, 2003

Hi. Me again. You didn't think I'd be able to resist a High Fidelity reference did you? :)

So without further ado, my current Top 5:

Michelle Branch - Find My Way Back
Well obviously I've already informed you of my penchant for wuss rock and hot brunettes with guitars.

Aphrodelics - Rollin' On Chrome (Wild Motherfucker Dub)
Co-worker turned me onto this. It's actually mixed by these guys Kruder & Dorfmeister. Who, besides having an awesome name, rock by the way.

Fleetwood Mac - Peacekeeper
I blame Geoffie for turning me into a Fleetwood Mac whore.

Ludacris - Act A Fool
What can I say? I hated it at first but it got lodged in my brain. Damn urban crap.

Damhnait Doyle - Another California Song
Sadly this is the only song off of our very own Newfoundlander's latest album that I like. Pity. Her first album kicked ass (in a wussy kind way).


I await Peter's Top 5. Somehow I think Jimmy Ray will make an appearance... oh, and Ghengis was a brutha, me an' him go way back. *high five*

By TVT - 12:11 a.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger