Saturday, December 16, 2006

Upcoming Server Maintenance

I'm off work for the rest of the year... after I do some Christmas shopping, time for some computer maintenance. My laptop needs some work. It's overheating again which means I probably have to disassemble the heat sink and clean it out. Server's on the OS upgrade block. After I backup the hard drives, I'll try a clean install of Ubuntu Server. Still thinking whether I want to clean up the other computers... Guess it depends on how long it takes.

So, I expect the server to be down for a day or two sometime in the next week, depends on how long it takes to take care of the other stuff.

By Ming - 5:30 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger