Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I Love the New Apple Ads

Apple recently put up six new ads on their website and are running them on TV.

Here they are: Link.

They're really funny in a warm-hearted way, and while they talk about the flaws of PCs the ydo it in a humourous fashion that doesn't put PC users on the defensive, and they also emphasize how well Macs and PCs work together.

I'm really impressed with these ads because you can tell that they hired some genuinely good comedy writers to do them. And the guy who plays "PC" is John Hodgeman who is a new correspondent on The Daily Show and the auther of The Areas of My Expertise. I've only read excerpts from it but it's truely funny and totally dry in a Stephen Wright kind of way.

By al - 8:16 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger