Sunday, October 30, 2005

Notice: Going Offline

Back from my trip to Toronto. Didn't have internet for a week so I'll have to catch up later. More pressing stuff to do, like finish moving into the new house. That said, I'm moving the server and rest of my gear tonight. Server will be offline until tomorrow (time TBD, as I'll be waiting for the guys from Aliant to get everything setup). So anything like graphics and anything pointing to this machine will not work until then. Sorry for the disruption guys.

By Ming - 7:47 p.m. |

Comments:
Have fun moving, dude.

Let us know when the housewarming blowout will be and I'll start buying the fireworks.
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger