Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Slightly Awkward Moment

I stopped by Gamezilla after work to see if I could rent the second disc of Tsukihime. I was planning on doing some laundry and figured I could watch some anime while the machine did it's thing. Surprisingly enough it was out and after scoping out the shelves for a bit decided to head back home to eat and do some house work/computer work.

I almost always park at the side of the building. As I'm rounding the corner to my car, I see this white Toyota Corolla (AE86), still in good condition roll into the side parking lot. First impression: Wow. There's still one of those in good condition. Second impression: Young guy at a game/comic shop. . . InitialD fanboy (had the pop-up headlights, however it was just a sedan). Now, the guy doesn't actually park in a space. Instead he stops side-on to the Celica and stays there. After a moment, I realize this guy has a girl in the passenger seat and they're both checking out my car.

I know my car attracts a lot of attention, but that was just weird.

By Ming - 9:45 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger