Friday, July 15, 2005

Hockey Update

Decided to take a nap before the game yesterday and nearly overslept. Ended up jumping out of bed and running around the house trying to get my gear together and into the car. Still groggy from just waking up as I drove to the arena, not exactly a good sign. Ended up playing one of my best games. Tallied another goal for the season and general praise from my teammates, which is pretty impressive considering the level these guys play in.

I always thought of myself as someone that can play different styles, but yesterday I think I've discovered what I'm best at. I'm a shit-disturber. I may not be great at carrying the puck and I can't win face-offs, but I work hard and do all the little things. . . things that annoy the opposing team. Forcing the other team to make mistakes, making room for my teammates, and playing good defensive and offensive hockey.

By Ming - 10:18 a.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger