Friday, July 08, 2005

Off to Shoreline

I'm doing the last of my packing right now and we should be out the door in about an hour. I'm hoping that 3 days of music and camping will be good for my system, let the stresses of the past week melt away and evaporate as I lie in the grass. Of course staying awake for 20 hours a day will pose its own set of stresses, but that's OK.

We've got our own camp site, instead of trying to cram into the tent city that pops up around the event. Probably a wise move, but I don't think I'll be making my way back to the site too too often during the weekend.

I just heard some hilarious news about what's happening at work now that the 3 of us have left. If I wanted to put my neck out and blog about work there would be some pretty unbelievable material here, but I'm keeping my mouth shut partly because people wouldn't believe me if I did write about it.

I wish I had some sort of system worked out for how to track down where people will be at the festivities. There's supposedly 1,500 people going, which is more than went to my high school by half. I'll have to do some wandering to see whom I bump into.

By al - 1:33 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger