Saturday, July 02, 2005

Canada

Fire works

This is probably one of the best know and celebrated symbols of Canada. And when I look at the picture I can't really think of anything more Canadian than that. At least not in reality! However my cartoon image processing part of my mind has the mounties being bulldozed by a moose, while they stop at an intersection to let a heard of beavers walk by and a hockey player skates around the whole thing. Oh and the mounties have Tim Horton Coffee mugs in there hand. But that is the part of my brain influenced by watching to much TV as a child.

A symbol of Canada

There are many things out there that just say Canada but, the Canadian flag flying over a statue of soldier, in the year of the veteran on Canada day just completes a circle.

Canaday day, year of the vetran

By Sabrina - 10:01 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger