Saturday, July 02, 2005

No Opener? No Problem

So word on the street is that Sleater-Kinney are the opening act for Pearl Jam in Halifax. That makes twice that I'll be seeing SK without meaning to. I guess a bit of that San Francisco good luck is still hovering around me.

Now, I had always figured PJ wouldn't have an opening act in St. John's because of the long-assedness of the trip, and because the arena only holds about 5,000 people. It would be hard to make money opening for that show. So apparently instead what we'll get is an hour-and-a-half acoustic set by Pearl Jam.

!!!!

Oh did I ever make the right choice deciding to go to both shows. I wonder if they'll play any songs that aren't already soft No Code-type stuff. I'd love to hear some stuff off of Riot Act or Vs. done unplugged-style. There's no way they won't hear my chanting "stoooone!! stoooone!!" now.

By al - 1:47 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger