Thursday, June 30, 2005

Inconsiderate jerks

The Piss off of the day!
The company is planning a picnic for the whole company!
They are going to provide food and beverage!
However when asked if a vegertarian option would be available I was told I would have to bring it.

This ticks me off tremendouly! I am currently in a bad mood as a result. They have sucessfully left out myself and all the other vergetarians on staff (there are several) How is this a picnic for the company!!!!!!!!!!!!

*imagine steam coming out of my ears* I truely hate the inconsideration of people who can't imagine anything beyond there own lifestyle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am if you missed it upset! But Hey Al I might just do the shoreline thing instead!
Will you be needing a ride?

By Sabrina - 11:35 a.m. |

Comments:
shoreline shoreline shoreline shoreline
 
Wait a minute, wait a minute, stop the execution.. does this mean that you were actually considering not going to shoreline because of a COMPANY PICNIC?
 
no!
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger