Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Playing with the foot ball at work

At lunch several of the people around find activities to do that are not related to chemistry. Today a pile of found a patch of grass and started tossing the foot ball around at work. It was great. We tossed it back and forth. Some of the guys with stronger arms would do long passes to each other. And generally they were pretty gentle when passing to Tansy and myself. The only two girls brave enough to play today. However that bravery may have been lost. First Tansy took a ball to the tip of her middle finger. She said it hurt a bit but was fine. Then I took one to the tip of my middle finger and my baby finger. I dropped to my knees. Then stood up and resumed play.

about an hour later I saw Tansy and her finger was swollen, my middle finger was fine but my pinky had a few little black spots on it :)

Now my finger is black all over and puffed up like a balloon. The skin feels much like I put a glove which was too tight on it.....Tomorrows plan...Revenge.

By Sabrina - 9:43 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger