Thursday, April 28, 2005

Hi

Wondering where everyone is? Al Mr. I post all the time. Then the rest of us. Including me don't post enough. I think we need to crazy this place up a bit.

A little story for the enjoyment of the population.

A friend of my from high school got together on Tuesday night. Decided to go to the grave yard and take pictures of the creepy grave there. My roommate got the coolest one in which me, my friend and my sister all look like ghost fading into the back ground.

end of story!
Okay bad story...But it is a post, bad grammer and all!

Now just need to figure out how to post pictures :S
too lazy.
Going to make cookies instead of trying to figure this out.

By Sabrina - 9:42 p.m. |

Comments:
mmm... cookies. peanut butter cookies? chocolate cookies?
 
Just get a flickr account. Easy as pie.
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger