Sunday, February 27, 2005

Kitchen Demo - What's in the water?

Kitchen Demo - What's in the water?

OK, my boredom and curiousity got the best of me tonight, and i thought
I would find out once and for all what happens when you let a pot of
water boil down completely.  I have to say I'm a bit disturbed by the
results; these flakes of whatever the heck they are.  They don't taste
like anything, as one would expect. (What? They were disolved in the
water already, ok?)

I may be on the road to turning into General Jack D. Ripper if I keep
thinking about whatever this is when I pour a glass of water from the
tap.

(PS. that was a full pot of water, why go small when you can go big?)

By al - 2:30 a.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger