Saturday, February 26, 2005

Mom on vacation - day one

Last night my mother got on a plane to go visit my sister, Katherine, in Mexico for two weeks. How will the oblivious duo of me and my dad, plus our over-worked and under-appreciated sister rLynn fair without mom? Day one is looking promising.

Why put the utensils away when you can just take the basket out of the dishwasher and have them within reach of the ice cream?

Eating cookies one at a time from the bag is so inefficient. Fortunately someone got the best of those maddening plastic snack-barriers. Also notice the Tim Horton's cup right next to the coffee pot.

If I put my clothes near the washing machine, statistically speaking, they'll get clean eventually.

Putting the number for the pizza place on the front of the fridge is kind of like saving us from ourselves.

By al - 4:27 a.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger