Sunday, January 16, 2005

Rice from hell

Today was an odd sort of day for me. I woke up very late 10:30. And then I had pancakes did my laundry and then a few other things. When I realized it was almost 8 pm and I had not eaten since the blueberry pancakes. So I thought I would make some rice and a veggie stir fry. I got the rice started. Then when off and started to make the stir fry. When the stir fry was ready. I check the rice. The water was gone however the rice was still hard. I had never seen this before. So I tried again. Got the whole thing started over and 40 minutes later I had rice that was harder the Beebe pellets.
so I had my stir fry which was much less stiffens than that with some nice fluffy rice.
Rice experts got any suggestion? Never had this happen before unless I burnt it.

By Sabrina - 9:46 p.m. |

Comments:
I just had the thought that we should have gotten Chantal to bring us back a couple of those awesome rice cookers from South Korea.
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger