Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Needles

As posted to Hello Dita

I remember when i was six getting an immunization shot.. My mother had been less than honest about what the reason for this trip was, and the nurse made me look the other way before bringing out the needle and saying "one two three I met a flee" and OUCH WHAT WAS THAT FOR??

I was quite ticked at my mother for taking me somewhere just to have some woman trick me and then hurt me, so she took me to the park on the way home. Now my arm wasn't feeling numb or anything, so I do my usual thing and go on the monkey bars, until I get to the top, hanging down from the then-tall structure and I suddenly lost all feeling in my left arm, at which point I fell right to the ground.

Funnily enough, I'm actually not afraid of needles now, just as long as I know wah's coming.

By al - 11:51 a.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger