Thursday, September 23, 2004

Makin a list, checkin it twice.

I browsed through my Transformers and videogame collection earlier. I evicted some stuff that doesn't appeal to me anymore, all in preparation for a 2nd tour of duty if I get to go back in December. Already I hear them chanting, my lil cousins, nieces, and nephews.

"Is Slanty Claus really coming Mommy? Is he? Huh? Is he?", they'll no doubt inquire. Their calls will not go unanswered this year for I shall come dashing through the clouds in my Airbus A330, Super Nintendo in tow. On Mario! On Megatron! On Gundam! On Virtual Vixen! Whoops, scratch that last one.

Nay. Fret not my plastic friends. Though your journey from near-mint to misfit toy be fraught with peril, you will be given a more caring, nurturing home and *gasp* you might actually get played with! You will have fought the good fight my robotic soldiers. Tis indeed a good day to die. *sniff* Til all are one!

By TVT - 1:27 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger