Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Back in Moncton

It's been a while, but it's nice to be working again. Started the new job on Monday here in Moncton and it's a bit strange. I think it's going to take me a while to get used to the new environment. Last time I lived here, Moncton and I didn't exactly part of good terms. Moncton supposedly cleaned up it's water problems, but scars run deep :-p For those that remember, I was running water from Fredericton to Moncton on a weekly basis. I guess somethings don't change. Last time I was in Moncton during the week for work and in Fredericton on the weekends. This time around, I'll be heading to the house on Island on the weekends instead. Not having high speed internet at home sucks though. It's like crack. . . highly addictive and withdrawl's well. . . you get the picture. Doesn't help that the modem in the laptop completely crashes my system when I try to disconnect. 56K sucks regardless, but it's better than nothing.

Work's sounds like it's going to be interesting. I've been busy reading documentation over the past few days, but it sounds like I'll be thrown into a project real soon.

Sorta torn on selling the house. I love the Island, I want to stay and having a house there keeps me sorta there. Then again, I miss having my gear with me. Right now, it sorta feels like I'm on another field trip. It's not like I'm driving back to a hotel after work, but my sister's house isn't my house.

Anyways, I'll post more later.

By Ming - 1:31 p.m. |

Comments:
On the bright side, you've got the perfect setup to start your own canned-pop bootlegging operatoin. You can bring canned pop to the islanders who seem to want it so bad but can't have it, and bring glsas-bottled pop back to New Brunswick for the people who know that it tastes better.
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger