Friday, August 06, 2004

Tour Guide

My new roommate Ellie just moved to Fredericton to teach German, and I've been showing her around town for the last few days. It's funny I never really think about little things like shortcuts through lots and such, that's usually the sort of thing one learns at 2am when going around the block is absolutely not going to happen. So I passed on my knowledge of shortcuts and scenic routes as we meandered through town, and pointed out which coffee shops are good and where the half-decent nightspots are ;)

Tonight we went for ice cream at Tingley's (I'm gonna miss that place) and the night of the storm we decided it was a good time for a walk and subsequently trapsed around town getting ourselves utterly soaked walking in the pouring rain. When we got back and drank beer in our jammies on the couch watching the lightning storm. I don't believe I could come up with a nicer way to spend an evening if I sat here for a year :)

By al - 12:50 a.m. |

Comments:
Except of course, you know, if you had waited a day, and then you and I could have spent the romantic evening together... Right?
 
Oh Mmark, I've always got time for you. Just let me pick out a nice sexy dress and we can hit the town.to
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger