Sunday, July 04, 2004

hello everyone! To let everyone know. Watching Lightning Crashes performed live, by live was an unforgettable event.

The festival of lights here on the island was great this year. April Wine kicked ass. one of the best drum solo's I have ever heard. I was so hyped up I nearly lost my voice.
The fun didn't stop there though. The fireworks in charlottetown were the best they have had yet. They had shapes in them, smiley faces and swirly things as well as a star and several venus type shapes it was great.
The Threws and Sam Robert was another test to my vocal cords. It was amazingly awsome.
And well Live was just fantastic.
well worh the show.
Have a good day.
Sabrina

By Sabrina - 4:55 p.m. |

Comments:
Test.
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger