Thursday, July 01, 2004

I've almost decided to take a trip home to PEI for the long weekend, hopping on the bus today.

I hope I can still get a ticket to the Trews / Sam Roberts / 3 whiney cancon chicks / Live concerts even though the first night which I don't give a shit aobut is already over. *fingers crossed*.

Will be a bit of a working vacation, as always, just a change of setting more than anything.

As usual, The Buzz contains a lot of fiddling and squaredancing but not much in the way of non-kitchy-touristy stuff going on. Such is the eternal curse of Canada Day weekend, though.

I hope Live realize that they aren't permitted to play anything they may have written after the rock world decided they were no longer cool and stopped paying attention to them. They should know their place and realize that they're never going to have people requesting anything that isn't from Throwing Copper ever. But my junior high self still wants to see them, so it's all good.

By al - 6:51 a.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger