Thursday, May 20, 2004

On the topic of high gas prices, I think it's about time to tune up my old bike and start taking that to work. I stopped biking for a few reasons, e.g. carrying a bike up and down a flight of stairs to and from the apartment was a major pain, it was a bit too far to bike to work, and I was basically gone the last two Summers. Now that I've moved to a more convenient location and gas is getting pretty expensive, I think it's time to try the old peddle-mobile. Saving gas money would be a definite bonus.

By Ming - 1:58 p.m. |

Comments:
But you have a Toyota! It sips where others gorge. *swoon*
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger