Thursday, May 20, 2004

Sempai, you never said anything about the withdrawals. I just walked outside, it is obscenely nice. Then I had this sudden pang a cone flashed before me. Then I saw a woman with a tatooed breast.

For the love of all that is holy. Don't mess with the boob. Mock me if you must. The boob is sacrosanct. The boob is sound. It is a work of art. Do not sully it's surface with imagery or piercings! It is verboten! This above all else, to thine own self be true (but augmentation is A-OK).

In closing,
boobies.

By TVT - 12:30 p.m. |

Comments:
I don't mind a little decoration. On the other hand, (or perhaps 'in the other hand'?) implants are gross.
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger