Friday, May 28, 2004

It was a given, but Tecmo's confirmed they'll be making Ninja Gaiden 2 after DOA4 is released. Yes. From the folks that brought you Ninja Gaiden, the motherfucking greatest action game of all time.

I hope the normal difficulty is set at Obscene for next time. I thoroughly enjoyed AI enemies that didn't just stand around waiting to be killed. The fluidity of the controls, the richness of the visuals, the wanton decapitations. God I love this game. Did I mention it has ninjas?

By TVT - 2:22 p.m. |

Comments:
Not calling it Ninja Gaiden V: No stupider than "Metal Gear Solid 2" I suppose.

*sigh*
 
Hey guess what? The Xbox Ninja Gaiden games have never been direct sequels to Ninja Gaiden 1-3. And Metal Gear Solid takes a few liberties in the continuity dept. hence the new title.
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger