Thursday, May 27, 2004

Hot pink! with whaleskin hubcaps and all-leather cow interior and big brown baby seal eyes for headlights. God that felt good. My hatred for PETA knows no bounds. Fuck off. Seriously. What next? Baseball? The only reason I don't like leather is because it's hot like a mofo in summer and cold as a bitch in winter. That's it. I'm not worried about some bovine who's getting the axe anyway to feed my carnivorous apetite. So some German wants a piece of that. Big whoop. And where the hell do they get this so-called 'research'? You get leather in the freakin S-class because a lot of your clients want it. Deal.

By TVT - 11:18 a.m. |

Comments:
Ahh, disproportionate rage, how our corporate rulers love it so.
 
I hate them. Getting Subaru to pull an ad that has a mother and daughter release a domestic rabbit into the wild - deeming it inhumane is ass. Now if you'll excuse me I've got a seal to club and a shark to save.
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger