Monday, May 10, 2004

I hate new blogger. Slow.

By TVT - 12:14 p.m. |

Comments:
All the graphic design weenies who's blogs I read are raving about how awesome the templates look and how nice the new interface is. These people are all full of shit.

The nice part about the redesign is that you can send an email to an address at blogger.com and it will post it automatically for you. (go to Settings | Email to set this up.)

The new comments are nice in that they occupy their own page like most modern blogs do.. but I was getting used to Haloscan at the same time.

Hopefully they'll iron out some of the bugs. Perhaps Google will let them use some of their hardware.
 
Oops, that comment was by me.
 
All in the name of making it *more* idiot friendly? Boo! Boo I say! Dammit. Anonymous shouldn't be default checked, silly UI folk.
 
Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger