Monday, May 10, 2004

Jes, non-drag/oval racing is dependent on driver skill not engine size. :) I've effectively removed myself from autocrossing the RS. The wallet dictates that I shouldn't spend $650 on high performance tires to get 1 season of use outta them. The winters are still on the WRX rims and swapping them for the Bridgestones - then- swapping them with the 17's is a bit of a chore. I'll wait for the next snow to hit.

Kudos on the FMC outing, chibi-G. I am envisioning a little Kudos meter as you dorifto. ^_^

After 1 week of rollin on 17's and the stupid levels of grip these Kumhos have, there's a running clock on my next speeding ticket. :(

By TVT - 11:53 a.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger