Thursday, May 27, 2004

Another fun autocross has come and gone for me. G drove great as usual. Me. Ummmmm. Not so great. :) Hopefully I beat the PT Cruiser and stayed out of last place this time. I'm learning at a snail's pace.

If you own a vehicle you owe it to yourself to try autocross at least once. If you own a riced up car, doubly so, cause there's nothing more humbling than that guy that just beat you in a Dodge Spirit. ;)


That's it. I'm going back to rallycross, where the car matters more than the driver. ^_^ I kid. They're both fun, but I know which side my bread is buttered.

P.S.

The Duc, you must try this. I'm willing to bet you'll take to it like a duck to water.

By TVT - 12:04 a.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger