Tuesday, April 27, 2004

I'm beginning to find this disturbing. People I know are starting to drop by my house without asking me. I'm okay with people dropping by unannounced and saying hello, dropping stuff off, picking something up. . . stuff like that, quick non-intrusive stuff. However, when someone drops by out of the blue and takes over your living room, I'd like to have prior warning. Even more disturbing, is when they call, they don't ask me, but ask my guests if they can drop by my house. If you call and ask, I'll do my best to find time for you. Dropping over unannounced at 11:30pm and expecting me to "entertain" when I have to go to work in the morning just isn't cool. I'm going to have to put a stop to this.

By Ming - 9:55 a.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger