Sunday, April 25, 2004

Hey all! I know I am very space in my postings, starting a new job and buying a car takes you attention away from this.
ON to the news. I am currently making drugs at my new job. Well modifying known drugs so they last in the blood stream
longer. your neighbor hood dealer!!!!!!
I love the work, it is kind of fun, and exciting, much better than my thesis work:)

As for the new car, it a rav 4, red in color (most commonly asked question). two door, four cylinder engine, gets about 35 mile to the gallon on the highway. Not nearly as good in the city but still not bad. She drive very well, and because she is so short she can turn pretty sharp, oh and she is standart.
I have yet to name her (second most asked question), but some suggestion have been, bilbo wagon, and hobbit mobile open to some if any idea's come to your mind.

I hope all are well. I will catch you later.



By Sabrina - 11:22 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger