Monday, April 26, 2004

On the topic of cars, I finally got around to doing a wash and wax on the People's Celica. The Legacy got a wash as well, though waxing won't be in her future at least until she gets fixed up. The People's Celica now has that nice showroom shine, the one that makes people's heads turn and drool inexplicably (I know, as I occasionally find myself in my garage staring at it for no particular reason). Once I get the new rims and tires on her, she will be one sexy beast.

If someone told me that I would own a red car when I was younger, I would have told them "your smoking crack" or something equally eloquent. Strange how things end up, I own not one, but two red cars. . . . Fate has a strange sense of humour.

As for crack. . . . Binnie! Can you hook me up? ;-p I'll give you an offer you can't refuse! How's a 50/50 arrangement sound? Crack that stays in the blood longer, sounds good eh?

By Ming - 1:40 a.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger