Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Scientific Asian:

I's ain't here to refute that one component of dreaming is to promote learning and retention. What I will dispute is that the study is subjective in nature (obviously). :)

I know when I've dreamed. When I'm lucky, I know when I'm entering REM sleep. I also remember most of my dreams for a few minutes upon waking up.

To date, I have not had more dreams before/during/after sleep with regards to Italian plumbers, hyperactive hedgehogs, saving princesses, slitting throats, or ninjas. However, there has been a marked increase in well endowed, scantily clad women.

By TVT - 4:06 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger