Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Postcards from Tairon:

I've managed to evade getting eaten by the local fauna - after several tries. It's nice to see the gaming tradition of 'level boss = much bigger than you' hasn't been messed with. Performing 100 hit combos in a field of 10 on 1 is a site to behold. God bless those bladed nunchuks.

Out of curiosity I checked out the Ninja Gaiden discussion boards. I find it amusing that the negative reviews have one thing in common: it's too hard. God forbid you should pay for a game and expect it to last these days. Damn whiners. Yes it's hard, but in that "I've memorized all the pits and traps in Super Mario Bros. I'm gonna beat the level this time for sure!" kinda way. The difficulty would be a valid complaint if the control or AI was anything short of kick ass. This is the bar. This is how it's done. Tecmo can now call every action game bitch.

In other news, the new Sarah Harmer makes me all warm and fuzzy inside.

By TVT - 11:52 a.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger