Saturday, December 27, 2003

Hey all,

Got back to the Island a few hours ago. Started doing some work around the house, got my living room cleaned up (dismembered a bunch of boxes and tossed them) and trimmed the blinds to fit the windows. Should be done doing a few loads of laundry soon. The house is really starting to look nice now. All I need to do is figure out what I'm going to do with the living room. . . . all that empty space!

Got a bunch of stuff for the house for Christmas. Got a new dish tray, a couple new sets of bedsheets, fire extingushers, MP3/CD deck for the People's Legacy (can't wait to install that one!), plus a smaller stuff.

No one brought kerosene, so there was burning of houses :-( Well, it was fun anyways. Greg got to see Phonebooth, not sure if that was a good idea or not yet - Greg's too impressionable. . . . Binnie, thanks for the cookies. They "mysteriously" disappeared during the night. Thinking it might have been a better idea to put them in a different room than the one Greg was in :-p

Maybe I'll try another get-together later, try for a better turn-out anyways.

Anyways, I got a bit of house work I want to finish before I get to bed. Post more later.

By Ming - 2:53 a.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger