Friday, December 19, 2003

Hey guys! Chantal! I hope your PC get's better soon. My sister has a pretty bad virus as well, hopefully it is not the same ;). I will miss you tomorrow at the party.
My jump at the new guys was only the result of not hearing a thing about it when I was across the water, not that I am surprized, just nice to know how little Canada means to the rest of the world.... And plus I have developed a pretty large dislike for Bush lately, most of what comes out of his mouth urks me.
Who is all going tomorow to Mings. thinking of making cookies and need an idea how much to make?
I guess directions is the big question Ming. I know personally I can roam around sumerside side roads for a good deal of time and not find the street I am looking for. Next question is do you need anything? I can pop by early tommorow and help, having nothing to do anyway. Plus both parents work tomorrow so I will probably land in Summerside that morning and be doing nothing all day. What time would you like things to get started? Has your phone been hooked up, has the number changed what's you cell number?
Sorry for the overload of questions.
See you soon

By Sabrina - 12:33 p.m. |

    follow me on Twitter

    al's del.icio.us Links

    • www.flickr.com
      This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dragonofsea. Make you own badge here.
    •  
    • (al)



    • Powered by Blogger